We will help you work step by step through the process of choosing the right heat pump and the best overall heating system for your house
- What type of system do you need? - choose a type of heat pump that suits your house or room layout.
- What is your main need? - is heating or cooling more important? If you live in a frost-prone area there are essential things to know. What features will be useful?
- Find the right size - make sure the cooling and heating capacity is right for the size of your room. Our interactive calculator will work out what you need.
- Efficiency ratings explained - understanding the ratings can save you money. Learn about Energy Star, Star ratings, COP, MEPS and more.
- Choose a reliable brand - the brand is one of the most important choices you can make. Our reliability survey will put you on the right track.
- The importance of installation - the right installer can make a big difference.
These are the exact questions posed by Consumer NZ and are answerable by The Heating Company, Dunedin.
Contact The Heating Company Now
- 03 455 3333
- The Heating Company
42 Prince Albert Road